GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The utilization of azuLine Hotels services or the contracting of azuLine Hotels products implies the acceptance of the following general conditions:
Through acceptance of this contract, you declare and accept:
1. That you are of age ( over 18 ) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the azuLine Hotels web site, declaring that you fully understand all the conditions on the web pages.
2. That in order to contract the services offered the user must register as a client, and to this end he or she declares that all the information supplied on registering is true, complete and concise.
3. That the company azuLine Hotels accepts no responsibility for the misuse of the passwords that the user may make as a registered client on reserving or contracting products or services on the azuline Hotels web site. It is the user"s responsibility to duly look after the keys and passwords supplied for access as a registered client, impeding the improper use of them by third parties.
4. That the contents, commercial activities, products and services included in the web site are not conceived or directed to those persons who reside in districts where their contents are not authorized.
5. Only the pages featured on the web map are included on the web site.
6. That access to this web site is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
7. That you confirm the dates given in the reservation, as well as the number of rooms, the number of persons and the Hotel selected.
8. The conditions and price of the contracted reservation are those expressly determined in the document.
9.AzuLine Hotels provides the opportunity to make reservations through the website booking engine of the company Neobookings S.L. At the precise moment after the accomplishment of the booking procedure the client has the option of paying the total amount. As well a deposit only, with the minimum amount of one night, the remaining balance will be charge on arrival at the establishment.
All transactions made through azuLine Hotels are secured by a virtual system of payment to the Bank, BBVA, verified by version.
This system guarantees the use of the secure server software which encrypts all personal details. It can not be intercepted by any other person than the bank being used for the transaction it contains an automatically protection against unintentional information disclosure to third parties.
10. Cancellation of the reservation must be made 48 hours before the starting date of the reservation, by fax, e-mail or through the web site.
In the case that the client does not arrive at the hotel on the stated day of arrival, without having previously cancelled, the hotel will charge automatically a cancellation fee which is equal to the cost of the first night. In concept of cancellation charges (amount previously paid to the hotel by the client at the moment of making the reservation).
Cancellations of reservations should be made within 48 hours(except arrivals in July/August, which should be made within 7 days) before the stated arrival date.
Cancellations should be made by fax, e-mail or through the internet.
In the case of the client wishing to leave the hotel before the stated day of departure, any reclamation should be made to azuLine Hotels within 20 days after the date of the departure.
Together with the reclamation should also be enclosed a written confirmation from the hotel stating the date and the time of departure.
11. All the offers will only be valid for the period of time during which they are accessible to recipients of the service for effective contracting via the system established in azuLinehotels.com.
12. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and the selected board basis chosen by the client in the moment of proceeding the booking. It does not include any optional "extras" or any other service which is not expressly featured as contracted by the azuLinehotels.com system.
13. The prices of the reservation include the V.A.T., unless mention of it is expressly omitted. Any other tax due for accommodation will be paid separately in the establishment. According to the Law 2/2016 from March 2016, there is a turist tax in the Balearic Islands, which the guest will have to pay at the arrival in the hotel. The amount to be paid will be calculated according to this Law.
14. In the event of azuLine Hotels communicating the cancellation of the reservation due to reasons of force majored, by which we understand circumstances beyond its control or abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances, the consequences of which could not have been avoided in spite of having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be cancelled and the user or client will have no right to any claim or compensation. This event must be communicated, when this is possible, by the means used for the confirmation of the reservation.
15. That the user accepts that the legislation applicable to the functioning of this service is Spanish legislation and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts Ibiza for the resolution of any divergences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses. azuLine Hotels reserves the right to carry out any changes it deems convenient in the established terms and conditions. The registration of the user as a registered azuLine Hotels client implies express acceptance and knowledge of these general conditions.